Looking for a way to brighten up these cold miserable Winter days? Enter the collaboration between L’Occitane and Rifle Paper Company.
Sephora is selling cute mini L’Occitane products with Rifle Paper Company designs. There are plenty of lovely options here,here, here, here, and here. I chose this one because it has a lot of products I love in it and will provide a lot of great hydration this time of year. The packaging is adorable and can help brighten up those days when then sun don’t shine or temperatures drop. All of the products in this package provide your skin with excellent moisture. This would make a nice gift for someone or a fun treat for yourself. It’s also a nice way to sample L’Occitane’s expensive products without having to spend a small fortune. I absolutely love all these and the Almond Supple Skin Oil smells divine. The set I chose includes the following products:
– 1 oz/30 mL Shea Cleansing Oil – Removes makeup and can be used as a face wash. Great to use as first step cleanse at night to remove all your makeup if you do a two step cleanse. Can be used alone too if you’re not into a two step cleanse.
– 2.5 oz/75 mL Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil – Body Wash
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Almond Smoothing and Beautifying Supple Skin Oil – Body Oil
– 0.34 oz/10 mL Shea Butter Hand Cream
– 0.34 oz/10 mL Shea Rose Hand Cream
– 0.14 oz/4 mL Immortelle Divine Cream – Face and neck moisturizer.
Their hand creams are amazing and I have not tried one single product by this brand that has left me disappointed. My only complaint are the prices for full size products. What are some of your favorite products by L’Occitane?